No products in the cart.
Buy LSD candy online, buy LSD Gummy Sweet, LSD gummies. Hallucinogens candies, psychedelics candy online, LSD sweet, candy acid online. D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide or ‘LSD’ is part of the pharmacological group. Also, known as “classical hallucinogens” or “psychedelics”, which share its chemical structure. It contains both psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine (DMT) as a variant of indolamine (chemical structure similar to the neurotransmitter serotonin).
The most potent and notorious of the hallucinogens. This class of drugs has been in the public eye since the 1960’s.
- D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is an odorless, colorless, and is slightly bitter tasting.
- It acts primarily as a serotonergic agonist, therefore, influencing other neurotransmitter systems via dopaminergic and adrenergic receptors.
- Consequently, it triggers cortisol, oxytocin, and adrenaline levels.
- The predominant effects induced by LSD included visual hallucinations, audiovisual synesthesia, and positively experienced derealization and depersonalization phenomena.
In the Sandoz Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland, in 1983, Dr. Albert Hofmann synthesized Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. Hofmann was working on a series of compounds derived from ergot alkaloids. The basic structure lysergic acid in an effort to develop ergot derivatives with the goal of reducing postpartum hemorrhage. It wasn’t until 1943, that Hofmann discovered the drug’s hallucinogenic effects after accidentally ingesting a small amount. He reported perceiving “extraordinary shapes, with intense kaleidoscopic play of colours”. Hofmann is credited as being the ‘father’ of LSD.
Psychedelics and Psychiatry Today
Proposed clinical benefits of hallucinogenic compounds include:
- Reducing anxiety in people with cancer
- Supporting withdrawal from other psychoactive substances
- Improving the lives of those diagnosed with mood disorders
Among the clinical trials reviewed in this article. However, most of the trials observed positive results, revealing the therapeutic potential of LSD in the remission of psychiatric symptomatology. The majority of authors described significant short-term positives.