No products in the cart.
Psychedelic Water Australia
About this item
- 12 fl oz. Hibiscus + Lime (3 ct): For sophisticated palettes we brought together the tartness of natural hibiscus and zestiness of lime for a winning combination that gets you to that good place in style. This ain’t your grandma’s iced tea (although it totally could be, we won’t judge).
- 12 fl oz. Blackberry + Yuzu (3 ct) It’s pretty obvious we like to do things a bit differently around here. Our most popular flavor combo brings sweetness and citrus together in an unexpected yet perfect pairing, kinda like white chocolate and caviar or ODB & Mariah.
- WHAT IS KAVA KAVA? All Natural Psychedelic Water features our unique psychedelic blend featuring kava kava extract. Kava kava root has been part of a traditional social experience in the Polynesian islands where it is native for thousands of years, and is still extremely popular there.
- GOODNESS FOR MIND AND BODY – Psychedelic Water is Non-Alcoholic, has No CBD/THC, is GMO-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and only 25 Calories. We think it is a healthy alternative to alcoholic beverages.
- MOOD BOOSTING EXPERIENCE – The unique Psychedelic Blend is designed to lift you up and melt away your worries.
Psychedelic Water on the world, consumers are naturally going to have questions. Questions like “Is this a joke?” Questions like “Does it actually have an effect?” And questions like “If it does have an effect, how is this even legal?”
Suffice to say, it takes a little digging to fully understand what is going on with Psychedelic Water, a product you may have seen making the viral rounds on TikTok recently.
A non-alcoholic herbal beverage made with mood-boosting psychedelic supplements like kava root, damiana leaf, and green tea leaf extract to create a sense of euphoria. Comes in Hibiscus/Lime, Blackberry/Yuzu, and Oolong/Orange Blossom.
PSYCHADELIC WATER WHERE TO BUY
“Psychedelic” is a state of mind that fuels creators, mavericks, groundbreakers, risk-takers, and free-thinkers. And the folks at Psychedelic Water are making sure you get a tongue-tingling feeling, creative bliss, and mental clarity in each sip. This is the first drink of its kind, and is a peep into the future as industry leaders create with and destigmatize the practical uses of psychedelics worldwide. Try it yourself; it’s unlike any buzz we’ve had.
As for the “psychedelic” portion, though: After sampling this, I believe there actually is some merit to the brand’s claims. Within 15 to 30 minutes of drinking a full can of Psychedelic Water, I did indeed feel buoyed by a certain sense of wellbeing, and a pleasant tingling I can only really attribute to the drink. Was it much different than the effects of a small amount of cannabis? Not really, but in the moment I found myself impressed that there seemed to be an effect at all. I was fully prepared to report that Psychedelic Water didn’t seem to have any psychoactive effect, but I now genuinely believe that it does. Now, is that effect worth drinking something where you don’t particularly enjoy the flavor? That’s harder to say.
Oolong + Orange Blossom, Prickly Pear, Hibiscus + Lime, Blackberry + Yuzu